4th Battalion Parade
Ground Cemetery is on the track from the Wire Gully Sector
of the front line back to Anzac Cove, 300 metres from the
road, and is not accessible by car.
This cemetery was used by the 4th
Battalion, Australian Imperial Force, from the end of April
to the beginning of June 1915. It was enlarged after the
Armistice when graves were brought in from the battlefields
and from the nearby 3rd Battalion Parade Ground and 22nd
Battalion Parade Ground Cemeteries.