is a low isolated mound on the north side of the Salt Lake,
close to the sea shore, inland from Suvla Bay.
Hill 10, a low isolated mound to the north of the salt lake,
was taken by the 9th Lancashire Fusiliers and the 11th
Manchesters on the early morning of 7 August 1915. The
cemetery was made after the Armistice by the concentration
of graves from isolated sites and from the 88th Dressing
Station, 89th Dressing Station, Kangaroo Beach, 'B' Beach,
26th CCS and Park Lane cemeteries.